- Please maintain cleanliness and maintain 6 Feet safe distancing –ALWAYS while
visiting the temple.
- Face coverings/masks are mandatory for all visitors while at HTCC
- Maintain timings and complete darshan within your reserved time
- Leave shoes in your cars/outside temple premises. No shoes shelves are available due to
the current situation.
- Follow directions -Entry through North entrance (CH) and Exit through East entrance
- Please maintain a safe distance of at least 10 feet from the garbhagriha and from
- Strollers and other personal belongings are prohibited into the facility. Coats cannot
be hanged in the lobby.
All personal belongings secured outside the facility/in your car.
- Cooked food and/or food of all kinds is strictly prohibited. Please refrain from
bringing any food into the
- Devotees can bring flowers (store bought bunches) and fresh uncut fruits and place them
in designated containers
in the temple.
- Self serving stations for Vibhuti/kumkum packets (as prasadam) are positioned at
entrance and exit. Please
maintain 6 feet safe distancing while availing them.
- It is recommended that devotees and visitors 65 & above, kids under age of 12 and
pregnant women stay home
and avoid visiting the temple if/as possible.
- To sponsor a pooja, please visit: Puja Schedule.