Welcome to the Hindu Temple & Cultural Center, Bothell WA.
Serving the Community in Greater Seattle Area.
HTCC is looking for a Hindu 'Priest' and 'Archaka' positions. If you are interested, Please apply in the following link
Two ways to donate:
All proceeds will be transferred to Sewa International USA COVID-19 relief efforts.
Please click on the following link for more details
HTCC - Sewa International USA COVID-19 relief info
"Promote social, cultural, religious, and spiritual understanding based upon Vedic principles."
"The cultural connection between your past and your future generations."
- Morning - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- Evening - 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Morning - 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM.
- Evening - 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM.
Note: Devotees need NOT register anymore to visit the temple. Click here for more information
Note: The temple management reserves right to change this process subject to WA State, County and Federal guidelines on COVID-19 situation.
Please visit: https://coronavirus.wa.gov for Washington State COVID-19 Regulations.
- Pillars of the Community: Become a Proud Donor - Now!
- Introducing Sri Andaal Sannidhi
- Grand construction inside Vaikuntha Hall
- Introducing "JAI JAGANNATHA" - Sri Jagannatha Mandir and Rath
- Sri Jagannath Mandir - Architects illustration/Flier
- Sri Karthikeya Swamy (or Muruga) - "OMMURUGA" Fund Raising Scheme, for Kailash Wing Sri Subrahmanya/Karthikeya/Muruga sannidhi and vimanam