Welcome to the Hindu Temple & Cultural Center, Bothell WA.
Serving the Community in
Greater Seattle Area.
HTCC is looking for a Hindu
'Priest' and 'Archaka'
positions. If you are interested, Please
apply in the following link
HTCC Annual General Body Meeting
2021 is on May 23rd, 2021, Please
click on the following link for more details
AGM 2021 - Info
"Promote social, cultural, religious, and spiritual understanding based upon Vedic principles."
"The cultural connection between your past and your future generations."
COVID-19 Situation Update:
- Effective 07/06/2020, HTCC Darshan/Visit By Appointment only.
- Masks/face coverings per CDC/WA guidelines are mandatory at all times while inside the temple.
- Evenings Only - 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Mornings - 10:30 AM - 12 Noon.
- Evenings - 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM.
Seniors Only Timings:
- Fridays - 10:30 AM to 12 Noon.
Note: 16 devotees allowed at a time with 20 minutes max limit.
Note: The temple management reserves right to change this process subject to WA State, County and Federal guidelines on COVID-19 situation.
Please visit: https://coronavirus.wa.gov for Washington State COVID-19 Regulations.
- Pillars of the Community: Become a Proud Donor - Now!
- Introducing Sri Andaal Sannidhi
- Grand construction inside Vaikuntha Hall
- Introducing "JAI JAGANNATHA" - Sri Jagannatha Mandir and Rath
- Sri Jagannath Mandir - Architects illustration/Flier
- Sri Karthikeya Swamy (or Muruga) - "OMMURUGA" Fund Raising Scheme, for Kailash Wing Sri Subrahmanya/Karthikeya/Muruga sannidhi and vimanam
Śri Durga Māta Chowki
Saturday May 15th , 2021
- Śri Narasimha
Monday 24th May, 2021
Śri Satyanārāyana Pūja
Tuesday 25th May, 2021
- All Pooja's & Events in May 2021
- Visesha Archana - $21
- Śri Durga Māta Chowki Sponsors-($151.00)
- Śri Lakshmi Narasimha Abhiśekam ($55.00)
- Regular Archana - $11
- Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Samuhika Pooja - $31