Welcome to the Hindu Temple & Cultural Center, Bothell WA.
Serving the Community in
Greater Seattle Area.
HTCC is looking for a Hindu
'Priest' and 'Archaka'
positions. If you are interested, Please
apply in the following link
"Promote social, cultural, religious, and spiritual understanding based upon Vedic principles."
"The cultural connection between your past and your future generations."
COVID-19 Situation Update:
- Effective 07/06/2020, HTCC Darshan/Visit By Appointment only.
- Masks/face coverings per CDC/WA guidelines are mandatory at all times while inside the temple.
- Evenings Only - 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Mornings - 10:30 AM - 12 Noon.
- Evenings - 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM.
Seniors Only Timings:
- Fridays - 10:30 AM to 12 Noon.
Note: 16 devotees allowed at a time with 20 minutes max limit.
Note: The temple management reserves right to change this process subject to WA State, County and Federal guidelines on COVID-19 situation.
Please visit: https://coronavirus.wa.gov for Washington State COVID-19 Regulations.
- Pillars of the Community: Become a Proud Donor - Now!
- Introducing Sri Andaal Sannidhi
- Grand construction inside Vaikuntha Hall
- Introducing "JAI JAGANNATHA" - Sri Jagannatha Mandir and Rath
- Sri Jagannath Mandir - Architects illustration/Flier
- Sri Karthikeya Swamy (or Muruga) - "OMMURUGA" Fund Raising Scheme, for Kailash Wing Sri Subrahmanya/Karthikeya/Muruga sannidhi and vimanam
- Vasant Panchami and Goddess Śri Saraswathi Pūja - Feb 16th Tuesday
- Ratha Saptami and Sri Sūryanārāyana Pūja - Feb 18th Monday
- Samuhika Saraswathi Puja ($31.00)
- Sponsor special parayana, Abhishekam, Archana & Maha Mangala Arathi Seva- $55
- Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Samuhika Pooja - $31
- Sponsor special archana [Visesha Archana] - $21