Welcome to the Hindu Temple & Cultural Center, Bothell WA.
Serving the Community in Greater Seattle Area.
HTCC Calendars 2021 have arrived.
Please click here for a hard copy mailed to your postal address
"Promote social, cultural, religious, and spiritual understanding based upon Vedic principles."
"The cultural connection between your past and your future generations."
COVID-19 Situation Update:
- Effective 07/06/2020, HTCC Darshan/Visit By Appointment only.
- Masks/face coverings per CDC/WA guidelines are mandatory at all times while inside the temple.
- Evenings Only - 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Mornings - 10:30 AM - 12 Noon.
- Evenings - 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM.
Seniors Only Timings:
- Fridays - 10:30 AM to 12 Noon.
Note: 16 devotees allowed at a time with 20 minutes max limit.
Note: The temple management reserves right to change this process subject to WA State, County and Federal guidelines on COVID-19 situation.
Please visit: https://coronavirus.wa.gov for Washington State COVID-19 Regulations.
- Pillars of the Community: Become a Proud Donor - Now!
- Introducing Sri Andaal Sannidhi
- Grand construction inside Vaikuntha Hall
- Introducing "JAI JAGANNATHA" - Sri Jagannatha Mandir and Rath
- Sri Jagannath Mandir - Architects illustration/Flier
- Sri Karthikeya Swamy (or Muruga) - "OMMURUGA" Fund Raising Scheme, for Kailash Wing Sri Subrahmanya/Karthikeya/Muruga sannidhi and vimanam
- Hanuman Jayanti - Jan 12th Tuesday
- Goda Kalyanam - Jan 13th Wednesday
- Makara Sankranti - Jan 14th Thursday
- Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Puja - Jan 27th Wednesday
- Sri Maha Ganapathi Homam - Jan 30th Saturday
- Thai Poosam - Jan 31st Sunday
- Sponsor special parayana, Abhishekam, Archana & Maha Mangala Arathi Seva- $55
- Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Samuhika Pooja - $31
- Sponsor special archana [Visesha Archana] - $21